Charis Chats with Neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander – Proof of HeavenJun 12, 2023
Eben Alexander, MD, was an academic neurosurgeon for over 25 years, including 15 years at the Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School in Boston. In 2008, he experienced a transcendental Near-Death Experience (NDE) during a week-long coma from an inexplicable brain infection that completely transformed his worldview. A pioneering scientist and modern thought leader in the emerging science that acknowledges the primacy of consciousness in the universe, he is the author of the New York Times #1 bestseller Proof of Heaven, The Map of Heaven, and Living in a Mindful Universe.
Join our conversation as we delve into his astonishing near-death experience, which not only changed his entire perspective on life but also provided the foundation for his books.
From the medical case report that supports his miraculous recovery to the profound impact his story has had on others, you won't want to miss this remarkable discussion.
By the end of this episode, you'll walk away with a newfound appreciation for the spiritual realm and its potential for inner peace and healing. By exploring the power of meditation, prayer, and self-discovery, we can break free from the ego and realize our true identity as spiritual beings in a spiritual universe. Don't miss this chance to expand your mind and embrace a world of love, kindness, compassion, mercy, and acceptance.
What You’ll Learn:
- Dr. Eben Alexander’s near-death experience and transformational journey
- How the gap between science, spirituality, and consciousness is being bridged
- The power of prayer in the spiritual realm and the effect it had on Dr. Alexander during his coma
- Techniques to access past life memories and how understanding our souls and minds helps us to come into healing and wholeness
- How the use of Sacred Acoustics tones can help alleviate stress and anxiety, improve sleep and focus, and connect with our higher selves
- The importance of understanding that we are spiritual beings in a spiritual universe and how there is scientific data to support that
“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will lead you towards atheism. But at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting for you.”
– Werner Heisenberg
FREE, ON-DEMAND VIDEO TRAINING:
You Deserve to go from
Busy to Balanced™
How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline
(Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety —
Finally Find More Peace of Mind)
Create the life you REALLY want, even if you’re worried about what others may think of you.
In this video, I spill the secrets of how you can go from busy to balanced, all while rewarding yourself with peace of mind, less anxiety, and more YOU time.