Charis Chats with JD Messinger - Part 1Oct 18, 2023
Jonathan D. Messinger is 1 of 37 Distinguished Graduates from the U.S. Naval Academy class of 1981; a nuclear submarine officer; former CEO of Ernst & Young Consulting, TV and CNN radio show producer and host. He is a 5-time award-winning #1 Amazon best-selling author of 11 Days in May and is currently the CEO of The Messinger Institute.
In this introductory episode of my series with JD, we explore the parallels in our lives, including his twice-broken neck and my father’s broken neck, the pursuit of external success, and the realization that true happiness was eluding us. JD shares his incredible story of resilience and transformation, from his days as a nuclear submarine officer to becoming a CEO and ultimately, his life-altering experiences of breaking his neck not once, but twice.
What You’ll Learn:
- JD's miraculous recovery story after breaking his neck two times
- Gain insights from JD's spiritual journey, including his transformative experience with his son, Grant
- Explore diverse gifts such as intuition, empathic abilities, insights, creativity, and innovation
- Discover the impact of labels and boxes in shaping identity and learn how to break free from limiting beliefs
- Reflect on the importance of inner change for creating lasting life transformations
JD Messinger and I embark on a powerful conversation about life's synchronicities, challenges, and the hero's journey. Discover the power of belief, energy, and the call to adventure that shapes our lives. 🌟✨
“All meaningful and lasting change starts first in your imagination and then works its way out.”
– Albert Einstein
FREE, ON-DEMAND VIDEO TRAINING:
You Deserve to go from
Busy to Balanced™
How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline
(Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety —
Finally Find More Peace of Mind)
Create the life you REALLY want, even if you’re worried about what others may think of you.
In this video, I spill the secrets of how you can go from busy to balanced, all while rewarding yourself with peace of mind, less anxiety, and more YOU time.