Charis Chats with JD Messinger - Part 2Nov 13, 2023
JD Messinger is 1 of 37 Distinguished Graduates from the U.S. Naval Academy class of 1981; a nuclear submarine officer; former CEO of Ernst & Young Consulting, TV and CNN radio show producer and host. He is a 5-time award-winning #1 Amazon best-selling author of 11 Days in May (affiliate link) and is currently the CEO of The Messinger Institute.
In this episode, I welcome back JD for the second part of our insightful conversation series. We go deeper into his experiences, focusing on his book ‘11 Days in May.’ I highlight key moments from his book, showcasing his courage in sharing deeply personal experiences and beliefs.
What You’ll Learn:
- Insights from JD's book ‘11 Days in May’ and the impact of his authenticity on others
- The challenges JD faced as a highly regarded corporate executive in sharing his deeply personal experiences
- Practical techniques to enhance mindfulness, even in the midst of challenging situations
- The difference between mindfulness and being present and their significance in personal evolution
- Insights into the scientific foundations of intuition, exploring the energy spectrum and how our brains process intuitive information
- How to trust your intuition and decipher the signals your body and heart provide, guiding you toward authentic choices and a fulfilling life
- Understand the internal struggle between the conscious mind and the subconscious and how this conflict manifests in everyday life
FREE, ON-DEMAND VIDEO TRAINING:
You Deserve to go from
Busy to Balanced™
How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline
(Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety —
Finally Find More Peace of Mind)
Create the life you REALLY want, even if you’re worried about what others may think of you.
In this video, I spill the secrets of how you can go from busy to balanced, all while rewarding yourself with peace of mind, less anxiety, and more YOU time.