Charis Chats with JD Messinger - Part 2Nov 13, 2023
JD Messinger is 1 of 37 Distinguished Graduates from the U.S. Naval Academy class of 1981; a nuclear submarine officer; former CEO of Ernst & Young Consulting, TV and CNN radio show producer and host. He is a 5-time award-winning #1 Amazon best-selling author of 11 Days in May (affiliate link) and is currently the CEO of The Messinger Institute.
In this episode, I welcome back JD for the second part of our insightful conversation series. We go deeper into his experiences, focusing on his book ‘11 Days in May.’ I highlight key moments from his book, showcasing his courage in sharing deeply personal experiences and beliefs.
What You’ll Learn:
- Insights from JD's book ‘11 Days in May’ and the impact of his authenticity on others
- The challenges JD faced as a highly regarded corporate executive in sharing his deeply personal experiences
- Practical techniques to enhance mindfulness, even in the midst of challenging situations
- The difference between mindfulness and being present and their significance in personal evolution
- Insights into the scientific foundations of intuition, exploring the energy spectrum and how our brains process intuitive information
- How to trust your intuition and decipher the signals your body and heart provide, guiding you toward authentic choices and a fulfilling life
- Understand the internal struggle between the conscious mind and the subconscious and how this conflict manifests in everyday life
6-Minute Free Training
The First Step to
Better Balance in Your Life
Tired of taking care of everyone and everything else before you take care of yourself? Ready to find time for the things you really want to do?
Register Now for Instant Access to this 6-Minute Video