Charis Chats with Rhonda Britten – Fearless LivingMay 04, 2023
This episode is a full-circle moment. This very special guest introduced me to life coaching 11 years ago and helped me peel back my protective layers so that I could, as she famously says, “live the life my soul intended.” If it weren’t for her, I most likely would not be a life coach, and this podcast wouldn’t exist.
Rhonda Britten – Emmy Award-winner, Repeat Oprah guest, Master Coach – has changed lives in over 600 episodes of reality television, including starring in the hit daytime reality show, "Starting Over," is the author of four bestsellers including her seminal work, “Fearless Living” and is the Founder of the Fearless Living Institute, home of the Ivy League of Life Coaching Training (where I got my coaching certification).
Rhonda and I share memories of how we met at a business conference over a decade ago and how she became my coach.
Rhonda also talks about how she was one of the very first life coaches (ever), including the immensely powerful story of her life that led her to create Fearless Living. If anyone ever had an excuse to let their life be ruled by fear, it would be Rhonda, yet she did not let fear win; she chose freedom.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Rhonda and I met
- Rhonda’s perspective of me and my journey, including my being a recovering perfectionist
- What happened when Rhonda was 14 that shaped her remarkable life and ultimately led her to create Fearless Living
- How Rhonda Britten became a life coach — including an amazing story she’s only recently started sharing publicly
- The concept and philosophy behind Fearless Living (which is the foundation of my coaching/training as a Certified Fearless Living Coach and Certified Fearless Trainer)
- What “fear” and “freedom” mean in the world of Fearless Living
- The importance of taking responsibility for your own life and how you can make positive changes by taking ownership of your thoughts and actions
“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.”
– E.E. Cummings
FREE, ON-DEMAND VIDEO TRAINING:
You Deserve to go from
Busy to Balanced™
How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline
(Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety —
Finally Find More Peace of Mind)
Create the life you REALLY want, even if you’re worried about what others may think of you.
In this video, I spill the secrets of how you can go from busy to balanced, all while rewarding yourself with peace of mind, less anxiety, and more YOU time.